HEPA Corporation Privacy Statement
Last Updated: June 28, 2018
This Privacy Statement applies to interactions with our customers, website visitors, and other individuals who communicate with us. These interactions include:
- visiting aircleaningmachines.com
- calling our customer service line
- sending us emails
- sending us non-electronic written communications
- making a purchase on our website
Our Privacy Statement does not apply to:
- Third-party websites that link to the aircleaningmachines.com website, even if those third-party websites contain content about HEPA Corporation or its products or services.
- HEPA employees or their records.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide
You may choose to provide us information to subscribe to our email announcements, and we may also collect your personal information during a purchase. Information you provide may include name, telephone number, email address, postal address, or the details of a return or exchange.
Automatically Collected Information
When you call our customer service center, we may record and collect audio of the conversations for quality control, training, security and analytics purposes.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect information about your use of our website such as access times and pages viewed. We also collect information about your device and software, including hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, browser and version, internet service provider (ISP), proxy server (a server acting as an intermediary between your device and our servers), IP address (a unique number used to identify a device on the internet), mobile device advertising identifier (a resettable identifier that is assigned to your mobile device by your operating system provider, such as Apple or Google) or other device identifier, the page you visited before visiting our website, and crash data.
We automatically collect this information to customize your browsing and shopping experience, to determine if you have visited our site previously, to deliver the viewing platform that displays best with the system you are using, and to retain your preferences and target certain special offers to you.
When you access our website, our servers automatically collect information about you through “cookies”, which are small text files that help store user preferences and activity, and similar technologies such as web beacons, pixels, and ad tags. We use Google Analytics to evaluate the usage of our website, including numbers of visitors to specific pages, volume of usage on certain days of the week and at specific times, search engines referring visitors to the site and other information about your browsing activities. This feedback enables us to customize our website for maximum effectiveness and user readiness. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
For information about how to block cookies, please visit your browser settings. To opt-out of certain types of cookies and other similar technologies for advertising or analytics purposes, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Choice Tool. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our websites may not function properly.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We truly value your visiting our website and respect your privacy. We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services, and to process and complete your orders. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by HEPA, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our website and business;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of HEPA and others;
- Personalize and improve our services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
- Facilitate promotions.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of HEPA or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among HEPA and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
HEPA takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from promotional emails, you may still receive transactional emails such as receipts or shipping confirmations when you place an order. Similarly, if you send an inquiry to us via email, we may respond via email.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement whenever you access our website or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices
We are happy to answer your questions about our Privacy Statement and data practices. You may also contact us to exercise your data choices as discussed in this Privacy Statement.
3071 E. Coronado Street
Anaheim, CA 92806-2698
Phone: (714) 630-5700
M-F, 8am to 5 pm Pacific Time